Tonight and tomorrow is your last chance to get 96% off 46 preparedness eBooks! That’s only 63 cents each!
Plus you also get a bonus with your purchase! It’s an 11-in-1 Survival Tool!
Both my honey and I have one of these and they are actually pretty cool. It’s literally the size of a business card or credit card and fits very nicely inside any wallet where you’ll always have it handy.
The 11-in-1 Survival Tool includes: can opener, knife edge, screwdriver, ruler, bottle cap opener, 4-position wrench, wingnut wrench, saw blade, direction ancillary indicator, 2-position wrench and a keychain hole.
36 survival and preparedness experts – including Marjory Wildcraft, Doctor Prepper, former Presidential candidate Chuck Balkwin, Steven Harris, Chris Duane and more – contributed 46 eBooks and videos ($700 worth) to this collection.
- identity protection
- raising, preserving and storing your own food
- natural health through herbs and essential oils
- inexpensive, alternative energy sources such as solar – to keep the juice flowing if the grid shuts down
- basic survival skills with fire and purifying water
- understanding and protecting personal liberty and our God-given rights and freedoms
- surprising sustainable investment opportunities in the midst of an unstable and debt-driven economy
- selecting a safe place to live
- and so much more!
If you care about learning any more about these topics, go here to find out more:
And when you’re ready to buy, clicking this link will take you straight to the checkout page:
There are only 2 days left to get instant access to a wealth of knowledge that is going to help you and your family know what to do in the event of any emergency. I don’t want to see any of my readers miss out on this extraordinary savings!
Hurry up so you don’t miss it! The bundle goes away soon! Last day is Monday, September 23.
Did you know that you will even save money in the long run by learning to build up your food storage? Buying in bulk saves you money! And job loss can happen to anyone, learning to prepare isn’t just for preparing for a natural or general economic failure. You’ll rest easy knowing that if a personal crisis hits your family you’ll be able to provide for them in all aspects and not need to rely on governmental aid to get by.
Don’t forget to sign up for my Occasional Newsletter!